“Raising finance has never been easier”
Get ready to crowdfund!
These steps are essential to complete before you start your Campaign:
- Create a Landing Page or a website that presents your company
- Build up your Social Media presence. Create your pages on Facebook, Τwitter and/or Linkedin
- Create and grow your E-mail List with potential supporters
- Connect with groups, Blogs and Press to promote your company
Why you should try it?
- Find Customers. Build up a customer base of early adopters and supporters
- Receive Funding. Raise money to help you materialize your business plans
- Market research. Test the waters finding out early if there is a need of your product/service in the market
- New Partnerships. Get large corporations’ attention and build a powerful professional network
- Get Support. Receive help from other entrepreneurs like you, get ahead and scale up your business
- Build Confidence. Increase your confidence to future investors with a successful campaign
What makes us different?
- Business-oriented Platform. We provide professional business assistance and services linked to fundraising
- Free Coaching. We are dedicated to supporting you before and through your Campaign launch
- Strong Marketing Strategy. We help you spread the word through social media, press releases and targeted marketing
- Campaign Planning. Our business consultants help you create an outstanding business plan and make you stand out from the crowd
- Keep your Equity. We apply the reward-based model, so you only need to offer your products and services and not shares of your company.
- Success Commission Fee. We do not charge you any fee if your campaign is not successful. We only have a success commission fee of 5% and a transaction fee of 3% on the raised amount if and only if your campaign is successfully funded.
- Access to our Network. We have a diversified network of supporters and investors interested in innovative projects and motivated entrepreneurs
Crowdfunding is all about planning and preparation. We understand that running a campaign can be a demanding task that’s why we created this checklist to help you prepare a successful campaign.
- Build your Pre-campaign Audience
- Marketing Planning and PR strategy
- Prepare your Social Media Ads
- Create a catchy Video and Elevator Pitch
- Set your Funding Target and make a reward list
For extra tips check out the following article: Plan your Campaign–How to reach your audience
How to get started?
Here is what you need to get your campaign on Vemagnet.
Step 1. Sign up and tell us your story about your innovative idea. Upload useful information about your project and the money you need to raise. Provide photos and create a pitch video explaining your idea and what you are planning to do. Lastly, create a list of unique rewards to offer to the crowd.
Step 2. Submit the campaign and let the crowdfunding journey begin. It’s time to promote your campaign and spread the word about your project. Developing a brand awareness of your project and staying active on social media can help you bring the crowd on your campaign and receive the money you need.
Step 3. Fulfill your promises and distribute the rewards. Once your campaign has successfully completed you will receive the money to start working on your project. You need to meet the expectations of the crowd and distribute the rewards as you promised. Stay in contact with your backers and keep them updated on your performance.
Write a script. It will help you to be prepared and have a path to follow.
Keep it short. Make your video last about 2 minutes.
Be real and personal. Show your face and speak directly to your audience.
High quality. Use the right equipment. The higher the quality the better.
Share the enthusiasm. Describe your idea and explain the benefits of your project.
Rewards. Show at least 1-2 rewards you are offering to the backers.
End with a call to action. Simply ask the support of the crowd.
Upload. That was all now upload the video to Youtube.